The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting
Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV, and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the number of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross-contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
The Effective Disinfection of Electrostatic Spray
This cleaning method atomizes cleaning solutions to produce an electrically charged spray able to wrap around surfaces of all types for an even coat. As a chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a negative charge that is attracted to available positive surfaces. The spray attaches to and collects negatively charged unwanted particles, which are then removed from the environment with a specially designed apparatus. Surfaces that are already covered in the cleaning solution will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
Electrostatic Spray - Disinfection Equipment
OTSON Technologies makes use of advanced technology to produce high-quality electrostatic spray equipment for effectively and efficiently clean even the most hard-to-reach surfaces.
The Electrostatic disinfection equipment is a tool used to apply disinfectants, mold preventative, and sanitizers to 3D surfaces for a 360-degree complete clean. Electrostatic disinfection technology is often used in facilities where mold or bacteria outbreak has been suspected or identified, but it is also a great tool in supplementing the everyday cleaning techniques used in corporate offices, medical and healthcare facilities, schools and universities, commercial kitchens and clean rooms and research and development facilities.